The IPO of Network Pimple Service Technology Limited (NPST) was opened for subscription from 28 July to 2 August 2021. Its Jesus rate was fixed, which was shared from ₹ 76 to ₹ 80.
Let us tell you that the IPO was subscribed 13.30 times, with this its retailer investors subscribed it 3.51 times. With this QIBs subscribing 46.23 times, and NII subscribing 29.45 times.
Npst Ipo Price
Remember how NPST is listed on both the National Stock Exchange SME. Its stock was launched on 9 August 2021 with an IPO of ₹76 with 105% premium. Its stock opened at ₹156 on the National Stock Exchange.
Npst Ipo GMP
The NPST IPO GMP which means gray market premium was listed in the range of around ₹100 to ₹110. This indicates that the company’s share premium will be around 100% of the IPO’s Jesus Price. will be taken
It is subscribed 13.29 times as received by NPST IPO Investors. This strong subscription is solely due to the company’s factors of strong financial performance, its position within the IT staffing services industry, and its attractive valuation.
NPST being priced at a premium of 105% to its IPO as Jesus Price acts as a positive sign for the company. Let us tell you or indicate that its investor is very confident in the future prospects of the company. The company is well positioned within the IT staffing service industry with a strong track record.
Npst Ipo Details
- Issue price: Rs. 76 to Rs. 80 per share
- Size of the IPO: Rs. 13.70 crore
- Number of shares offered: 1,712,000 shares
- Book-running lead managers: Link Intime India Private Ltd.
- Listing date: August 9, 2021
Npst Ipo Review
- The company has a strong financier performance as it has generated a profit margin of over 20% in the recent year.
- Leading Position in the IT Staffing Services Industry NPST is the leading IT Staffing Services company in India with over 5% market share.
- Attractive valuation Its IPO was released at a reasonable valuation.
- High Debt Level The company has a Debt to Equity ratio above 2.
- Competitive Industry IT Staffing Services Industry is a competitive industry after which big companies are involved.
- NPST generates more than 50% revenue from top 5 client accounts. This is risky for the company because the company may suffer losses if the client is less.
NPST’s IPO is a good option for investors as it is doing its job in view of the growing growth in the IT staffing service industry. In this, the investor has taken a good decision to invest while doing research. It is well valued in the market due to its good track record and financial performance.
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- The Access Group
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Stock forecast / Price Prediction / Target given in our website is only for information & educational purpose for the stock market Participants/ Traders/Investors.
The content that we provide here should not be considered as any financial advice or any other form of advice meant for doing Investment or Trading. One should do own research and analysis before acting on these comments for any stocks because the Information is only probable.
Trading and Investing involve high risk, please consult your financial advisor before making any decision and no responsibility will be taken by financesharetargets.in for the consequences whatsoever resulting comes out of acting on these comments.