RVNL stands for Rail Vikas Nigam Limited. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited is a Category I PSU operated by Ministry of Railways India. RVNL was incorporated on January 24, 2003, on the same day the rail infrastructure was determined by implementing it as an extra budget resort score project.
RVNL has been created for professional project execution, in which many important projects namely Delhi Mumbai Delhi Howrah Line and Eastern Right Corridor and Electrification of Konkan Railway are being run under RVNL. These projects are managed by RVNL.
RVNL only determines which new technology should be introduced in the railways, such as how to keep it in the speed rail and how to take care of it with drones for inspection and maintenance, so that if there is any error, the railway department will soon report about it.
Get information about It is fully helpful in making India’s economy and people’s travel easier. Running according to this rail infrastructure saves the government from any major accident.
We will tell you some important things of RVNL which are as follows –
- It is being operated by 100% PSU, which comes under the Ministry of Railways.
- RVNL has a project portfolio of over INR 1 trillion approximately.
- RVNL has about 5000 people who get their work done.
- RVNL has done almost 100 rail line projects all over India.
- RVNL as a leader is helping India to advance Rail Infrastructure.
Let us tell you that RVNL is a respected organization. Who has done a decent job so far keeping his record clean. That is why it is also called a leader, which is helping India completely in rail infrastructure.
Name of the projects done by RVNL so far –
- Delhi Mumbai Rail Corridor DMRC
- Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor EDFC
- Konkan Railway Electrification Project
- High Speed Rail Corporation of India Limited HSRC
- The Chennai Metro Rail Project
These are the names of some of the projects that RVNL has currently completed. Apart from these, there are names of many projects. In which RVNL has worked according to new technology, and has done maintenance and inspection using drones.
RVNL Business Model
RVNL which is an Indian company determines its work on some type of business model –
Project Execution – RVNL is a project execution company. Whose primary business is to implement new projects related to rail infrastructure. It executes its projects on the basis of human resources and mobilizing financials. In which RVNL aims to do more and better work at less cost.
Resource Mobilization – RVNL adopts a mixer of equity debit and grant to mobilize the financier resources. Due to which it becomes easy in the process of mobilization. Carries out its work in collaboration with RVNL and other multilateral agencies. With these agencies, it prepares its projects for execution.
Project Development – RVNL is involved in the development of new projects. He is completely helpful in preparing the project’s potential conducting facility and project report.
Technology – RVNL executes your project on top of latest technology. You have prepared the research and development team so well. Due to which they get to see the efficiency and effectiveness of their project. This is the reason, that technology works well when implemented by them.
Their business model is based on some of these key assumptions –
On the growing demand for more and more rail infrastructure
When the Indian government finalizes the new development project of rail infrastructure
RVNL is responsible for handling new rail infrastructure projects.
The business model of RVNL is one of a kind successful model which generates good revenue every year. In which their profit is equally high.
According to this, they have made a revenue of 100 billion paise for the financial year 2022, May 23, and in this they have generated a profit of 5 billion paise.
If we talk about the future, then the future of their business model will always remain like this and it will bring more revenue in the coming times.
There will always be a demand for rail infrastructure projects within India, due to which RVNL will always be in a good position and reach great heights.
Challenges That RVNL Faces
Competition- RVNL is facing competition with other companies. In this, the rail infrastructure project can be taken over by another company. Due to which this company has to bear the loss of the research project when that project is merged with another company.
Complexity – Complexities and challenges remain in carrying out rail development infrastructure projects. Due to which the company has to face a lot of difficulties in implementing it.
Risk – There is always some risk present here. Before starting any project, it is mandatory to get it checked by the testing company. & Rail infrastructure projects have no exception.
These challenges can be easily met by RVNL in future. Because RVNL has a strong track record which shows how the company’s performance can meet any challenge. They will not have any difficulty in implementing the latest technology as well.
RVNL Company Basics
Today we will tell you the basics of RVNL company which is as follows
Name – Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
Type – Public Sector Undertaking PSU
Ministry – Ministry of Railways Government of India
Incorporation- Incorporated on Jan 24 2003
Head Quarter- New Delhi India
Website – www.rvnl.org
RVNL is run through PSU. The PSU is being operated by the Ministry of Railways. RVNL has a portfolio of around INR 1 trillion. Along with this, they have a team of about 5000 people, through whom their 100 projects have been completed all over India.
Key Objectives of RVNL
- Construction of new rail infrastructure projects by RVNL and completion of them on fast track according to capacity.
- Preparation of more budget resources for SPV project.
- Developing rail infrastructure using new technology.
- Consulting about the work to be done in Rail Infrastructure Project.
- To make the best of research and development inside the rail infrastructure project.
RVNL Company Performance
As you would be aware, RVNL has a strong track record of performance. Due to which RVNL has generated a revenue of about 100 billion rupees in the financial year 2022-23. With this, RVNL has generated a profit of about Rs 5 billion.
The performance of RVNL can be judged as follows –
- On increasing demand for rail infrastructure within India.
- When Indian government ready to give budget on infrastructure.
- With this, moving forward, we will tell you about whatever performance has been done by RVNL.
Inside this, we will tell you how many awards RVNL has received –
1. The Skoch Award For Implementing the project successfully l.This Award Was Received by RVNL In The Year 2022.
2. The National Award for Excellence in Infrastructure Management in 2021
3. The Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration in 2020
RVNL is capable of taking its business far ahead in the future. This will happen because the projects of Rail are revised every year by the Government of India.
The effect of this is that all the rail development project companies get new projects, under which RVNL also comes, which has full support of the Ministry of Railways and is completely operated by PSU.
The government trusts them because RVNL has taken up all the rail infrastructure projects. He has completed it without any error and he completes his project while working on new technology.
Here are some of the key performance indicators (KPIs) that RVNL tracks:
- Project execution rate
- Cost Owens
- Quality of work
RVNL KPI is one such method by which you can track the reports of the company on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
RVNL Company Fundamental Analysis
RVNL company is a strong company. This company is a fundamentally strong company. The company has the largest project portfolio and a track record of strong financier performance.
As soon as the government revises the new rail infrastructure project, after that the project of this company increases and the responsibility of handling it falls on this company. This is the reason why this company is a fundamentally strong company because the Government of India has full faith in it.
If you have to do the fundamental analysis of the company yourself, then do it in this way –
First of all, you have to read the annual report of the company completely.
RVNL technical analysis
As in technical analysis, it tells in which trend the company is running. So let us see that the RSI of the company is currently at 46.1 which is in the neutral zone. With this, if one sees the MSCD, it is in the middle but it comes below the signal line.
The ADX is currently around 23.5, as it is considered slightly weak. ROC 21 is negative which means the stock is declining. After this ROC is 125 Positive which means it is positive and RVNL stock will continue to move in Bullish Trend.
Talking about technical indicators, it is difficult to know when is the right time to buy. Talking about the stock of RVNL, it is currently in the neutral zone and is currently being considered as a week.
To buy it or not to buy it completely depends on the investor, you have to decide to buy it by taking risk in it according to your own investment goal.
There are certain factors on which the future share price of RVNL depends. It completely depends on the Indian economy, on government infrastructure projects and on the competition of other railway companies.
Sometimes, according to the way the government is investing money in infrastructure projects, its site potential can increase,
if other construction companies do not interfere in the middle of these projects, then it is quite possible that how RVNL can operate today without any problem. Go away
It is imperative for you to understand that without technical analysis, you cannot make such a buying decision because technical analysis fully understands the financial performance of the company and major decisions within it, in which situation the company has reached now. are involved.
RVNL Company Share Holder
Like let us tell you that RVNL is being run by the PSU Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It has been started on top of two such objectives which are extra budget resources and project implementation.
Some of the share holders of RVNL are as follows –
- Government of India has 98.5% stake in it.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC is its second largest shareholder with 0.5% stake.
- Others have their remaining one percent share, in which investors, individual, institute and mutual funds come.
As you would know, the Government of India is the largest shareholder of RVNL. Indian Government Ministry of Railways is the biggest customer of RVNL which regulates Indian Railways. Due to which its revenue is good.
LIC comes on the second number which is the second share holder of RVNL. It is an institutional investor who invests in a wide variety of companies. In which RVNL is also included. LIC believes that RVNL has a strong future.
After this, Individual Institutions and Mutual Funds come at number three and these investors invest in it because this company is regulated by the government.
Ownership of RVNL is mixed, in which both government and private companies come in it.
RVNL Company Shareholding Pattern _
|Shareholder||Number of Shares||% Shareholding|
|Government of India||27,95,85,110||98.5%|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)||1,58,12,610||0.5%|
RVNL Company Similar Stocks
Under the Rail Company, there are other similar companies like RBNL, whose names are as follows –
- IRFC – Indian Railway Finance Corporation also known as IRFC. IRFC is a government company that gives loans to Indian Railways, it is a similar company like RVNL. But the purpose of this company is to give loan to Indian Railways.
- NBCC – It stands for National Building Construction Corporation. It is a government company that completes government construction projects, which is the same company as RVNL.
- HCC – Hindustan Construction Company is a similar company to RVNL. Hindustan Construction Company completes the building in infrastructure project.
- L&T – Larsen & Toubro is an engineering and manufacturing company that works on large projects.
All these shares are regulated with Mumbai Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. Anyone can trade by taking shares of these companies from NSC and BSC only.
The market capitalization of these companies is around 100 billion rupees. All these companies have their own business model under which they run while improving their risk and financial performance. It is imperative that you do your own research before picking any of these stocks.
RVNL Company History
- RVNL Company was incorporated on 24 January 2003 by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. The government has put such PSUs under its wing.
- Implementing the project and designing the rail infrastructure are the two main features of RVNL.
- This company has also been given full rights to decide the reason for the SPV project.
- He has so far completed more than 100 projects like Delhi Mumbai Delhi Howrah and Eastern Dedicated Corridor.
- RVNL has done electrification in Konkan Railway.
It has bagged the Skoch Award in 2022, the National Award for Excellence in Instruction in 2021, the National Award for Excellence in Infrastructure Management in 2021 and the Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration in 2020.
RVNL Company Net worth
RVNL’s financial income as on March 31, 2023 is Rs 161.20 billion. SBI has been told keeping in view the old asset and liability of the company.
RVNL has made substantial investments in cash equivalents such as investment property, plant and equipment. RVNL’s financial income has been on a steady rise since a few years. This is because the financial performance of the company is strong. RVNL’s 2021 – 2022 Net Worth Rs. 142.53 Billion.
This shows that the company has so many assets with which it is increasing its revenue year after year. Investors also believe that this company will continue to grow in the future. Their financial is strong financial performance, investing in new projects and will continue to grow further if there is government support.
RVNL Company Income Statement analysis
RVNL has shown some such type of income statement analysis in the financial year 2022 23.
- Revenue – RVNL has generated a revenue of more than ₹ 7000 in the financial year 2022. RVNL has grown by more than 10 percent.
- Cost of Goods Sold – RVNL has sold good in the final year 2022. Let us tell you that it is also on the growth of 9 percent as compared to last year. This has become possible because the company has started taking more of its projects and has also increased the material cost.
- Gross Profit- RVNL has generated a profit of Rs 15 billion in the financial year 2022-23, in which it has brought in a growth of more than 8% as compared to previous years. Right now it is stable in selling good.
- Operating Expenses – RVNL has incurred an operating expense of around Rs 7 billion. This shows that compared to the last few years, the operating expenses of the company voted more than 7 percent within it. The way the company increases the labor in new projects, accordingly its operating expenses fall.
- Net Profit – This company made a profit of 5 billion rupees in the financial year 2022 23. It shows the thing, how the company is generating its profit by doing its job well. According to the past years, this company has grown by more than 6 percent.
Here are some of the key factors that could affect RVNL’s valuation in the future
- Company’s financier performance – If the financial performance of the company was weak then its valuation would fall, but it is not visible at all now.
- Company Growth Prospects– If the vision of RVNL leaves the rail infrastructure project and goes to some other sector, then it can drop the valuation of RVNL.
- Company Risk Profile – If the risk profile of the construction industry increases, then the valuation of RVNL will also go down. If the risk profile of the company decreases, then the valuation of the company will go up.
RVNL Company Vision & Values
Now we will tell you about the vision and value of RVNL company-
Vision – If we talk about the vision of RVNL, then it is completely contained within the Rail Infrastructure Project. Let us tell you that RVNL completes its projects in such a way that it completes these projects ahead of time or the deadline given by the government. completes it. And its weight is so much that the government, which always does the best work, gets the rail
Values – Overall, RVNL has created its value in such a way that now no one speaks well about it. Because whatever rail infrastructure project has been taken up by RVNL, it has been completed without any error.
Because of this, they get projects from the government. Talking about their value, it is on- Integrity, Excellence, Team Work, Innovation, & Customer Focus. They made their dominance inside the market. Easily complete the rail line project taken by him. We also work by applying new technology inside our projects.
RVNL Company Product & Service
Some of the names of the product service provided by this company are as follows-
- · Track construction and maintenance
- · Railway electrification
- · Signaling and telecom
- · Rolling stock
- · Workshops and training facilities
- · Dams and canals
- · Bridges and tunnels
- · Power plants
- · Industrial estates
Here are some of the key benefits of using RVNL’s products and services:
Company worked taking full care of Quality, Experience, Cost effectiveness & Timeliness within his product and service, due to which he is known to give.
RVNL Company Competitors Study
As you may know, it is a sure thing for every company to have a computer and RVNL is also involved in the same computer market, whose names are as follows –
- Indian Railway Construction Company (IRCON)
- Hindustan Construction Company (HCC)
- Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
RVNL’s main competitors in the metro rail sector are:
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRCL)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRCL)
- Chennai Metro Rail Corporation (CMRL):
RVNL’s main competitors in the highways sector are:
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Gujarat State Road Development Corporation (GSRDC)
- Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC)
As RVNL has a good financial due to which it can easily lag behind your computer. RVNL has things like a strong financial position, experience, technology.
RVNL Company Specialty in its Sector
- Project execution
- Financial strength
- Government support
RVNL Company SBI Revenue Distribution
We will explain to you the revenue distribution of RVNL company under different segments so that you can understand it better.
|Segment||Revenue (in billions of Indian rupees)||% of Total Revenue|
As you must have read in the above table that RVNL’s highest revenue generating project is Rail Infrastructure Project which makes more than 80% of its revenue.
RVNL earns 6% from metro rail, 5% from highway projects and 4% from other projects. RVNL is currently expanding its market by going to other areas. Due to which it can see an increase in its financial income.
Last Five Years RVNL Financial Condition
Sure, here is a summary of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited’s (RVNL) financial condition for the last 5 years:
|Year||Revenue (in billion Indian rupees)||Net profit (in billion Indian rupees)|
RVNL company share price today in live chart
To see the RVNL company share price, you have to look at the image below so that you can know the current status.Please Click On Image & Go To Current Price.
RVNL company annual reports of company 2022-2023
Sure, here are the annual reports of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) for the financial year 2022-2023:
You can find these reports on RVNL’s website: rvnl.org
RVNL company Financial Strength /RVNL company strength
Here are some of the key financial metrics that demonstrate RVNL’s financial strength:
· Revenue: RVNL’s revenue has grown steadily over the past few years, reaching Rs. 112.5 billion in the financial year 2022-23.
· Profit: RVNL’s profit has also grown steadily over the past few years, reaching Rs. 5.7 billion in the financial year 2022-23.
· Debt: RVNL’s debt-to-equity ratio is 0.22, which is considered to be low. This means that the company has a relatively small amount of debt compared to its equity.
· Cash flow: RVNL’s cash flow is strong, with a cash flow from operations of Rs. 10.2 billion in the financial year 2022-23. This means that the company has the resources to invest in new projects and technologies.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the strengths analysis:
· RVNL has a strong financial position.
· RVNL has a wealth of experience in the rail infrastructure sector.
· RVNL has a strong track record of project execution.
· RVNL is committed to using the latest technologies in project execution.
· RVNL has government support.
RVNL company Share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029,2030,2040, 2050,2060
|Year||First Target||Second Target|
RVNL Share Price Target 2023
RVNL share price is going to face some challenges in 2023. For example, new rail infrastructure projects and the government have to face the election of implementing those projects as per the policy of the government.
The reason for which is that now some decline can be seen in it. RVNL share price target The first target of 2023 can be around ₹ 125 to ₹ 135.
If we look at the second target, then it can be around ₹ 115 to ₹ 125. This is because it will also solve those things by going with the government’s policy.
RVNL Share Price Target 2024
The share price of RVNL is expected to improve again in 2024 and the company will start investing in new projects. After this, it will start making profit again.
The first share target of history can be around ₹ 145 to ₹ 155 and its second share price target is expected to be around ₹ 135 to ₹ 145.
RVNL Share Price Target 2025
RVNL share price will continue to increase in 2025 and its demand will continue to remain in the rail infrastructure project. The government should also complete its rail project by starting its new rail infrastructure project with this.
Due to this, its first share price target can be around ₹165 to ₹175 and its second share price target is expected to be around ₹155 to ₹165.
RVNL Share Price Target 2026
As RVNL share price is expected to hit the highest price in 2026. Due to this it will keep on increasing continuously. And this is the reason that its first share price target can be around ₹ 185 to ₹ 195. Its second share price target can be around ₹ 175 to ₹ 185.
RVNL Share Price Target 2027
In 2027, there is full hope of strengthening the budget of RVNL. Its share price will also increase accordingly. This is because the company is facing a global economic slowdown,
which is expected to impact its first share price target in the range of ₹205 to ₹215 and its second share price target in the range of around ₹195 to ₹205. can hit.
RVNL Share Price Target 2028
RVNL will again receive its employment in 2028. This will happen when the global economic situation starts improving and the demand for rail infrastructure projects starts increasing.
And according to this, its first share target can be around ₹ 225 to ₹ 235 and its second share price target can be around ₹ 215 to ₹ 225.
RVNL Share Price Target 2029
RVNL share price target is expected to be the highest in 2029 as the company will continue to be on earth at this time and its first share price target can be around ₹245 to ₹255 and its second share price target can be around ₹235 to ₹245 is expected.
RVNL Share Price Target 2030
Year 2030 If this year is seen according to 2023, it will come after about 6 years and 6 months. After 6 years in 2030, this company can see a slight economic recession.
It will make a difference that the company can reach at a slightly lower share price.
But according to the present estimate of 2030, then its first share price target can be from ₹ 265 to ₹ 275. If its second share price target is seen, then it can be around ₹ 255 to ₹ 265.
RVNL Share Price Target 2040
RVNL share price will be visible in 2040 if it turns good. In view of this, its first share price target will be around ₹ 375, it can be ₹ 385. Its second share price target can be around ₹ 365 to ₹ 375.
RVNL Share Price Target 2050
RVNL share price target if seen in 2050 will be very high. If we see the difference between 2040 and 50, then it will be about 10 years and within 10 years there will be a difference of about ₹ 200.
Its first share price target can be from ₹ 575 to ₹ 585. Its second share price target is expected to be in the range of ₹565 to ₹575.
RVNL Share Price Target 2060
RVNL share price will be at B in 2060. By this time, technology would have progressed so much that these same technologies would be used in rail infrastructure projects.
Which can increase their share price target. Its first share price target can be around ₹ 875 to ₹ 850, its second share price target can go from ₹ 865 to ₹ 875.
RVNL Balance Sheet Analysis
We will tell you the balance sheet analysis as on March 31, 2023. We will give you complete information about the company’s assets, liabilities, and shareholders’ equity within the balance sheet analysis: –
|Year||Total Assets (in Rs)||Total Liabilities (in Rs)||Shareholders’ Equity (in Rs)|
|2018-19||922.2 billion||496.6 billion||425.6 billion|
|2019-20||976.9 billion||545.7 billion||431.2 billion|
|2020-21||1,031.6 billion||596.8 billion||434.8 billion|
|2021-22||1,086.5 billion||647.4 billion||439.1 billion|
|2022-23||1,110.5 billion||563.0 billion||547.5 billion|
RVNL Company Cash Flow Statement
|Year||Cash flow from operations||Cash flow from investing activities||Cash flow from financing activities||Net increase/decrease in cash and cash equivalents|
|2022-23||Rs. 5.7 billion||Rs. 2.7 billion||Rs. 2.3 billion||Rs. 5.4 billion|
|2021-22||Rs. 4.9 billion||Rs. 1.4 billion||Rs. 1.7 billion||Rs. 4.2 billion|
|2020-21||Rs. 3.9 billion||Rs. 0.7 billion||Rs. 2.1 billion||Rs. 4.7 billion|
|2019-20||Rs. 3.3 billion||Rs. 0.6 billion||Rs. 1.9 billion||Rs. 4.8 billion|
|2018-19||Rs. 2.8 billion||Rs. 0.5 billion||Rs. 1.7 billion||Rs. 4.0 billion|
RVNL company Profit & Loss
The profit and loss statement of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) reveals the financial performance for the year concluding on March 31, 2023. The statement provides an overview of the company’s revenue, expenses, and resulting profit.
During the specified period, RVNL generated a total revenue of Rs. 140.2 billion. This revenue was derived from two primary sources, namely operating revenue and other income. The operating revenue amounted to Rs. 138.5 billion, while the other income accounted for Rs. 1.7 billion.
The company’s expenses encompass various categories, including the cost of sales, depreciation and amortization, operating expenses, interest expense, and other expenses.
The cost of sales for RVNL during this period amounted to Rs. 123.4 billion. Additionally, depreciation and amortization expenses totaled Rs. 3.3 billion, while operating expenses stood at Rs. 13.5 billion. Interest expenses amounted to Rs. 2.0 billion, with other expenses reaching Rs. 0.1 billion.
As a result of the revenue generated and the expenses incurred, RVNL achieved a net income of Rs. 5.7 billion. Prior to taxation, the profit before tax stood at Rs. 8.7 billion. Finally, after accounting for tax obligations, the profit after tax amounted to Rs. 7.6 billion.
The profit and loss statement demonstrates a 12.2% increase in RVNL’s revenue during the fiscal year ending on March 31, 2023.
RVNL Company Past Sales
|Year||Total Sales (in billion rupees)|
RVNL Company Quarterly Result
|QUARTERLY RESULTS OF RAIL VIKAS NIGAM (in Rs. Cr.)||MAR ’23||DEC ’22||SEP ’22||JUN ’22||MAR ’22|
|Net Sales/Income from operations||5,721.25||5,010.67||4,908.90||4,640.75||6,437.64|
|Other Operating Income||—||—||—||—||—|
|Total Income From Operations||5,721.25||5,010.67||4,908.90||4,640.75||6,437.64|
|Consumption of Raw Materials||—||4,662.98||—||—||—|
|Purchase of Traded Goods||—||—||—||—||—|
|Increase/Decrease in Stocks||—||—||—||—||—|
|Power & Fuel||—||—||—||—||—|
|Admin. And Selling Expenses||—||—||—||—||—|
|R & D Expenses||—||—||—||—||—|
|Provisions And Contingencies||—||—||—||—||—|
|P/L Before Other Inc. , Int., Excpt. Items & Tax||366.58||269.10||311.47||274.68||399.87|
|P/L Before Int., Excpt. Items & Tax||627.82||552.94||529.16||515.85||619.52|
|P/L Before Exceptional Items & Tax||481.51||406.00||398.33||358.56||473.33|
|P/L Before Tax||481.51||406.00||398.33||358.56||473.33|
|P/L After Tax from Ordinary Activities||345.28||341.02||298.58||283.10||372.01|
|Prior Year Adjustments||—||—||—||—||—|
|Extra Ordinary Items||—||—||—||—||—|
|Net Profit/(Loss) For the Period||345.28||341.02||298.58||283.10||372.01|
|Equity Share Capital||2,085.02||2,085.02||2,085.02||2,085.02||2,085.02|
|Reserves Excluding Revaluation Reserves||—||—||—||—||—|
|Equity Dividend Rate (%)||—||—||—||—||—|
|EPS BEFORE EXTRA ORDINARY|
|EPS AFTER EXTRA ORDINARY|
|PUBLIC SHARE HOLDING|
|No Of Shares (Crores)||—||—||—||—||—|
|Share Holding (%)||—||—||—||—||—|
|PROMOTERS AND PROMOTER GROUP SHAREHOLDING|
|– Number of shares (Crores)||—||—||—||—||—|
|– Per. of shares (as a % of the total sh. of prom. and promoter group)||—||—||—||—||—|
|– Per. of shares (as a % of the total Share Cap. of the company)||—||—||—||—||—|
|– Number of shares (Crores).||—||—||—||—||—|
|– Per. of shares (as a % of the total sh. of prom. and promoter group).||—||—||—||—||—|
|– Per. of shares (as a % of the total Share Cap. of the company).||—||—||—||—||—|
RVNL SWOT Analysis
- Strong financial position with a well-capitalized balance sheet.
- Experienced management team with a track record of success in the rail infrastructure sector.
- Government-owned company with access to government contracts.
- Large project portfolio with a strong pipeline of future projects.
- High debt levels.
- Exposure to interest rate risk.
- Competition from private sector companies.
- Regulatory challenges.
- Growing demand for rail infrastructure in India.
- Government’s focus on infrastructure development.
- Expansion into new markets.
- Development of new technologies.
- Economic slowdown.
- Political instability.
- Changes in government policy.
- Natural disasters.
RVNL company compounded sales & Profit Growth
- (CAGR): 12.2%
- Sales in 2022-23: Rs. 140.2 billion
- Sales in 2018-19: Rs. 124.5 billion
- (CAGR): 14.2%
- Profit in 2022-23: Rs. 5.7 billion
- Profit in 2018-19: Rs. 4.7 billion
RVNL company Stock pe ratio and book value
Stock PE ratio: The stock PE ratio is a valuation metric that indicates the price investors are willing to pay for each unit of earnings generated by a company. Currently, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) has a stock PE ratio of 17.42. This means that investors are willing to pay Rs. 17.42 for every Rs. 1 of earnings generated by RVNL.
Book value: The book value represents the net worth of a company, calculated by deducting its liabilities from its assets. At present, RVNL has a book value of Rs. 35.13 per share. This indicates that each share of RVNL represents a value of Rs. 35.13 in terms of the company’s assets after subtracting its liabilities.
RVNL company Latest long term News
- RVNL awarded Rs. 3,058.20 crore contract for Chennai Metro Rail phase-II project – RVNL has been awarded a contract of Rs 3058 crore for the Chennai Metro Rail Bridge II project. RBNL has to complete this project within 36 months.
- RVNL bags Rs. 1,750 crore contract for railway infrastructure projects in Uttar Pradesh – RVNL has been awarded two projects worth rs.1750 crore. Is the project railway infrastructure project to be done within Uttar Pradesh? Within this project, RVNL has to lay the railway line between Gorakhpur and Basti, after that they have to lay the second railway line between Kanpur and Lucknow.
- RVNL to invest Rs. 10,000 crore in next 5 years- RVNL has now thought of investing more than 10000 crore rupees within 5 years. RVNL has taken this decision to further expand its infrastructure portfolio. This decision has been made to focus more and more on the construction of railway line, existing railway line and railway station.
If you read these long time news, then you must have understood that now its share price will go on target and bounce. Its share price is expected to increase.
What About Investing In RVNL
PROS – If you want to invest in RVNL it can be good because government invests above the rail line. This company has a strong track record. This company has made a record by completing its works within a given time. The balance sheet of this company is more than I Capital IG and debit is less. This indicates that the company will grow well.
CONS – The material cost of the company is increasing year by year due to which the company may face budget problems. With this, the stock of this company can go up and down at any time. This is Government on NBT which means a government run company. And according to the decision of the government, it does 28 up or down from its own.
We tell you some point points which you can read and ensure your investment: –
- To evaluate the company’s financial performance, growth potential and industry trends.
- To assess the management teams of the company and its track record.
- Evaluation of the company’s competitive position, its financial strengths, weaknesses, executives and future prospects.
- View the company’s valuation and financial metric marriage that came less than the company’s value.
- If you want to reduce the risk of investment, then you can also go towards different companies and by looking at them, you can ensure investment.
RVNL company how to buy company shares
Here are the steps on how to buy shares of RVNL through a stockbroker:
- Open a trading account with a stockbroker.
- Deposit funds into your trading account.
- Research RVNL and decide how many shares you want to buy.
- Place a buy order for RVNL shares.
- Monitor your investment and sell your shares when you are ready.
Here are the steps on how to buy shares of RVNL through a direct investment platform:
- Create an account on the direct investment platform.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Research RVNL and decide how many shares you want to buy.
- Buy RVNL shares through the platform.
- Monitor your investment and sell your shares when you are ready.
5 Best Brokers
5. ICICI Direct
RVNL company future
Being a rail line company, its future is bright. By 2030, the Indian government has set a target of doubling its rail line. The government will bring good decisions to double the rail line.
RVNL starts its work as soon as the Ministry of Railways gets the order to start the new rail line project. At present RVNL has taken up new rail line projects by taking contracts inside Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
This company is complete with other private sector company. Due to which it has to buy material by paying more money. But it is a government regulated company, so this company mostly runs on the decision of the government. This is the reason why the future of RVNL company is good.
Expert Opinion On RVNL
RVNL company Risk Factor
Political Risk – If any change is made in the government policy by the Government of India, then the RVNL company may have to bear the loss.
Economic Risk – The Indian economy is volatile, and any economic downturn could impact RVNL’s business.
Financial risk: RVNL has a high debt level, and any increase in interest rates could impact the company’s financial performance.
Operational risk: RVNL is involved in a number of large infrastructure projects, and any delays or cost overruns could impact the company’s financial performance.
Frequently Asked Question
What is RVNL?
RVNL is a government-owned company (Rail Vikas Nigam Limited) that was incorporated in 2003 to undertake infrastructure projects in the railway sector.
What are RVNL’s main businesses?
RVNL’s main businesses include the construction of new railway lines, doubling of existing railway lines, and the construction of railway stations.
What are RVNL’s future prospects?
The future prospects for RVNL are bright. The company is also expanding its international operations, which is likely to further boost its growth.
What are the risks associated with investing in RVNL?
There are some risks associated with investing in RVNL. These include political risk, economic risk, financial risk, operational risk, competition from private sector companies.
How can I invest in RVNL?
There are a few ways to invest in RVNL. One way is to buy shares of the company on the stock exchange.
What is RVNL’s stock code?
RVNL’s stock code is 532534 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and 532535 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
What is RVNL’s dividend policy?
RVNL has a dividend policy of paying out 25% of its net profits to shareholders.
What are RVNL’s major competitors?
RVNL’s major competitors include IRCON International, Gammon India, and IL&FS Transportation Networks.
Where can I find more information about RVNL?
The company’s website is rvnl.org. The website has a wealth of information about the company, including its financial statements, annual reports, and project information.
The stock forecast / price forecast / target given on our website is only for information and educational purpose for the stock market participants / traders / investors.
The material provided by us here should not be construed as any financial advice or any other kind of advice to invest or trade. One should do their own research and analysis before acting on these comments for any stock as the information is only probabilistic.
Trading and investing involves high level of risk, please consult your financial advisor before taking any decision and Financesharetargets.in accepts no responsibility for any consequences that may result from acting on these comments.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions comment on comment section thank you.