Once your PAN card expires, you will have to face many hassles in financial transactions in which you will also have to pay TDS and penalty,
To activate PAN card again. Last year, the Income Tax Department had said that those who are successful in using this link can face a fine of up to ₹ 1000.
Let us see how to link Aadhar card with PAN card:
1. First of all you have to register on the e-filing portal. This is the first process to link PAN card and Aadhar card.
2. You will have to login by uploading your login ID, password and date of birth on the website.
3. After filling the details, you will also have to feed a code.
4. As soon as you login to the website, you will see a window which you will touch, after which you will be asked to link PAN card with Aadhar card.
5. If you do not see this window, then go to the profile section and click on the link there.
6. Options like Name, Birth Date and Gender will have to be filled, after filling these, it will be mentioned on the e-filing portal.
7. If whatever details you fill matches, you will see the Link Now button on which you have to click.
8. After some time, you will receive a message on your mobile number informing you that your Aadhar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card.