DLF Limited is a real estate development company based in India. This company was established in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghuvendra Singh with its head quarter located in New Delhi India.
DLF’s diversified portfolio is within residential, commercial and retail properties. This company has its portfolio located in more than 15 states and more than 24 seats within India. DLF has positioned itself in the infrastructure sector as one of the major players.
Let us tell you that this is done for development like road, bridge and power plant. Along with this, we have also contributed within the hospital sector. After this, it also runs big chains like hotels and resorts.
DLF is listed on both the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange. It is one of the largest company in real estate companies.
Here are some of the key facts about DLF:
- Founded in 1946
- Headquartered in New Delhi, India
- Publicly listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India
- Largest real estate developer in India by market capitalization
- Has a diversified portfolio of residential, commercial, and retail properties
- Active in over 15 states and 24 cities in India
- Also involved in the infrastructure and hospitality sectors
DLF Ltd. Awards
- Real Estate Developer of the Year by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in 2022
- Best Residential Project by the National Housing Bank (NHB) in 2022
- Sustainable Project of the Year by ET NOW Presents Stars of the Industry Awards for Excellence in REAL ESTATE in 2019
- Commercial Project of the Year by ET NOW Presents Stars of the Industry Awards for Excellence in REAL ESTATE in 2019
- IT Park project of the year by ET NOW Presents Stars of the Industry Awards for Excellence in REAL ESTATE in 2019
- Green Building Project of the Year by ET NOW Presents Stars of the Industry Awards for Excellence in REAL ESTATE in 2019
- Best Luxury Hotel in India by Travel+Leisure India’s Best Awards in 2021
- Favourite Indian Hotel for Design by Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards in 2021
- Rated No. 4 Hotel in India by Condé Nast Traveler U.S. Readers’ Choice Awards in 2021
- Best European Cuisine by Travel + Leisure Delicious Dining Awards in 2022
- Best Spa Hotel in India by 2022 Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards
- Best Multi Cuisine – Premium Dining by Times Food & Nightlife Awards in 2022
DLF Ltd. Share Price Targets 2023
Looking at the way DLF company has displayed itself as a big company inside India, it is estimated that its share price target can be around ₹ 520. DLF will make its full contribution to the economy of India and make it forward.
DLF Ltd. Share Price Targets 2025
The way DLF Limited Company is taking up new projects while ensuring its business in view of the increasing demand within India and it can grow further in the coming years, its surprise will go up to about ₹ 700. can
DLF Ltd. Share Price Targets 2028
DLF Limited Company is helping to grow its economy in India by reducing the debt level within India. Nowadays people have started keeping more interest in real estate. Looking at the fact that the sales of these companies are increasing, its share price target can be around ₹ 1000.
DLF Ltd. Share Price Targets 2030
DLF Limited is making its business better due to its strong track record or showing its results very well by completing the hospitality and infrastructure projects, so people prefer to take their business by believing in this company. In view of this, its share price target can go up to around ₹ 2000.
DLF Ltd. Share Price Targets 2040
Due to its advanced technology, DLF Limited Company can grow further in the real estate sector in the coming years by posting itself in the coming market and can increase its business more than double, considering this, its share price target is around ₹ 3000.